Healthy Low-Cost RecipesBrowse recipes labeled "SNAP" in What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl
USDA. Food Nutrition and Consumer Services..
SNAP-Ed Connection Recipe Finder recipes are now labeled with "Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)" at the What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl.
Learn more about the Recipe Finder Transition here.
Recipe Cards for Educators
USDA. NAL. SNAP-Ed Connection.
Recipe cards, available to download, from SNAP-Ed recipes.
- Chicken Pozole Soup (PDF|242 KB)
- Easy Fruit Salad (PDF|243 KB)
- Jiffy Oatmeal Crunch (PDF|189 KB)
- Microwave Baked Potato (PDF|192 KB)
- Orange Banana Frosty (PDF|232 KB)
- Picadillo (PDF|206 KB)
- Pineapple Zucchini Cake (PDF|241 KB)
- Polenta with Pepper and Cheese (PDF|240 KB)
- Sensational Six-Layer Dinner (PDF|189 KB)
Note: The recipes listed are the only recipes for which recipe cards are available.
Arizona Champions for Change Recipes
Arizona Nutrition Network.
California Champions for Change Recipes
California Department of Public Health. Network for a Healthy California.
Spend Smart, Eat Smart Recipes
Iowa State University Extension.
Quick & Healthy Recipes from Families, Food and Fitness
Mississippi State University Extension Service.
Kids a Cookin' Recipes
Kansas State Research and Extension Family Nutrition Program.
Buy, Eat, Live Better Recipes
Montana State University Extension.
NDSU Extension Recipes
North Dakota State University Extension.
Simple Healthy Recipes
Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education Project.
Spanish/English Pictoral Recipes
Oregon State University. Multnomah County Extension Office.
Oregon State University Extension.
Penn State Extension.
San Francisco Human Services Agency. EatFresh.org.
Dinner Tonight Videos
Texas A&M System. AgriLIFE Extension. Healthy Living.
University of Connecticut. Center for Public Health and Health Policy. Husky Programs.
University of Illinois Extension. Illinois Nutrition Education Program.
Thrifty Recipes: Main Dishes
The University of Maine Cooperative Extension.
Eat Smart, Be Fit Maryland Recipes
University of Maryland Extension.
Recipes from Other Government Sources
- Kids in the Kitchen. USDA. FNS. Food and Nutrition Information Center.
- Recipes for Healthy Kids Cookbook. USDA. FNS. Team Nutrition.
- Let's Cook. Let'sMove.gov.
- Keep the Beat: Deliciously Healthy Eating. DHHS. NIH. National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
- Delicious Heart-Healthy Latino Recipes. DHHS. NIH. National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
- On the Move to Better Heart Health for African Americans. DHHS. NIH. National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
- Heart-Healthy Home Cooking African American Style. DHHS. NIH. National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
Also available in PDF (3.35MB) format or may be ordered for a small fee.