Recipe Finder Transition
The Recipe Finder is now part of What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl
When you click a link or bookmark to the Recipe Finder, it will take you to the What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl SNAP Recipes collection.
What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl is a collection of recipes from many USDA food programs. The database has recipes from the SNAP-Ed Connection, federal food distribution programs, school nutrition programs, and consumer nutrition programs.
What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl has many of the same features as the Recipe Finder. All recipes from the Recipe Finder are labeled SNAP Recipes. SNAP Recipes still:
- contain cost information
- contain nutrition analysis
- are available in English and Spanish (Spanish link is in the upper right hand corner of the site)
- are searchable by many categories geared toward nutrition education
Follow these steps to find recipes from the SNAP-Ed Connection Recipe Finder:
- Go to What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl
- Go to the "Recipes" tab at the top of the page
- Choose "SNAP Recipes" from the drop down menu